My San Francisco Day Plans
This was originally posted on blogger here.
- Visit my friend Daryl Spitzer in Palo Alto for lunch at VMWare.
- Rent a bike at fisherman's wharf and go mountain biking on the trails of Angelo island in the bay.
- Rent a bike at fisherman's wharf and go road biking through the hills of the Marin Headlands.
- Spend some time at Fisherman's wharf since I'll be there for the bikes anyway.
- Go to the Exploratorium
- Go to the SFMOMA
- Rent a cheap hotel room somewhere and then wake up at dawn to watch the sun rise over Golden Gate or something.
- See Alcatraz.
- See giant trees in Muir Forest.
1 comments captured from original post on Blogger
TJ said on 2009-06-01
SFMOMA is great, Danny. Muir Woods is quite nice, too (not as nice as the big trees much further up the coast, but Muir Woods is far more convenient). I think Fisherman's Warf is kind of tourist-trappy, but I like your idea of the biking the Marin Headlands -- it is gorgeous over there. If you have loads of time, there is a cool lighthouse over there as well. Have fun!