Resolutions for 2011
This was originally posted on blogger here.
- Travel to Europe again.
- Travel to Asia or Africa.
- Visit a Disney park.
See a place in the USA I've never been.
- Drop the waist size 2 inches and not break any bones.
Go to Pycon and present or teach. Go to DjangoCon and present or teach. Present at LA Django Continue my Muay Thai and Capoeira studies, get back into Eskrima, learn some more BJJ, and practice the forms I know.
- Work out at least three times a week.
- Go back east and teach martial arts for a day.
Finish some outstanding legal proceedings. Launch a site that does cool stuff and somehow brings in money.
- Get to the point with LISP where I can do cool stuff in it without needing a textbook.
- Blog once a week. That is at least 52 blog entries!
Explain why I wrote Diversity Rocks.
Tags: pycon djangocon django holidays python legacy-blogger