Blog Articles (33)
- Programming languages I've learned
Starting as an adolescent I've been learning programming languages. Here's a list of the ones I've learned.
- Blogger to Markdown Script
Converting hundreds of posts from blogger to markdown
- Blogging and Technical Writing
Answers to questions I was asked recently about technical blog writing.
- Blog Revamp 2021
- Feed Generator
Writing a Python script to generate my blog feed
- My Markdown Code Snippet Tester
Ensuring that code in my articles actually works.
- Moving to Vuepress
Why and how I'm moving my blog to vuepress.
- Writing A New Blog Engine
Where I describe why and how I wrote a new blog engine
- CSS Hacking to make my code samples legible
- Choosing a new python based blog engine
- My blog is moved
- Looking to move off blogger again
- Tried out Jekyll
- Responses to Github is my resume
- I don't work in a vacuum
- Code highlighting on blogger
- Eating my own Dog Food
- New Year's Python meme
- Picking a Django powered CMS
- Python Wars
- Code I'll reuse
- What I love about Python
- Eating your own dogfood
- Posting every day this month
- Thanks for San Francisco Link
- Strangeness on Planet Plone
- Made leaving comments on this blog easier.
- Useful python code for blogspot users like me
- Nixed Technorati link off this blog
- Comments made easier!
- New blog format