Howto Articles (22)
- Switching between VSCode terminals using hotkeys
By default VSCode doesn't include this keybinding. Here's how you add it.
- Git Cheatsheet
My list of simple and complex git commands and operations.
- Implemementing Manual Schema with Django REST Framework
Implementing a manual schema in Django REST Framework
- Why Doesn't Python Have Switch/Case?
- Setting up LaTeX on Mac OS X
- Building Conda Packages for Multiple Operating Systems
- Adding Django form instance attributes
- Filepicker.io and South
- Generating NCX files with Python
- Exceptions as Decorator Arguments
- The Easy Form Views Pattern Controversy
- Stay with the Django CBV defaults!
- Case Study: URL Design for petcheatsheets.com
- Django GetOrCreateView
- Installing Pycairo on Mountain Lion
- Python dictionary as a class
- Attaching custom exceptions to functions and classes
- Django Update View Without Slug in the URL
- Simple HTTP Basic Auth Wall
- Django Class Based View: email form with CAPTCHA
- Simple Django email form using CBV
- Parsing MongoDB URI