I'm in England!
This was originally posted on blogger here.
Sitting in Heathrow right now. Some notes:
1. Heathrow is a chaotic mess. Getting through to my terminal took about 70 minutes. And there was nothing but airport industrial wasteland around. I took just one picture.
2. The people are nice.
3. I don't understand English money
4. Crawfish + rocket sandwiches are AWESOME!
5. Very sleepy
6. Another 90 minutes till my next flight.
7. Working on mastering zope.formlib in Pret, a yummy sandwich place.
I'm about to get off my rear end and get a few trinkets. Right next to me is a trinket shop. I will also need to find someone to a shot of me doing a cartwheel.
Tags: Ploneconf2007 Italy legacy-dannygreenfeld