Our NASA Plone project launches
This was originally posted on blogger here.
This represents the work of about 20 people or so in many areas. Some details:
- Plone, Zope, and Python application stack
- Served by Apache and cached by Varnish
- Section 508 compliant and meets usability requirements
- Valid XHTML, so you can easily write stuff to hit it
- Lots of custom views.
- Lots of imported plone products
- Several custom plone products
- Hitting the mass media now.
1 comments captured from original post on Blogger
John Kavanagh said on 2008-08-27
Why didn't NASA use the eTouch CMS that the rest of NASA's portal runs on?
Tags: plone zope five legacy-blogger