Resolutions for 2012
This was originally posted on blogger here.
- Go to a Python related conference in
- Upload all my outstanding pictures to Flickr!
- Make Consumer Notebook profitable.
Find more ways to make Audrey Roy happy.
- Pull off an Aú sem Mão during a Capoeira Roda.
- Attend my first Capoeira Batizado.
See a place in the USA I've never been.
- Work out at least three times a week.
Drop to a 32 waist Visit friends and family back east. Been over a year since I've seen my sister! Blog once a week. That is at least 52 blog entries! Visit a Theme park.
- Learn how to surf or snowboard.
Implement something in node.js, backbone.js, and handlebars.js
- Take a high level Python class from the likes of Raymond Hettiger or David Beazly.
Teach some Python or Django.
- Have a beer with Thomas, Andy, Andy, Tony, Garrick, Bernd, and the rest of Ye Aulde Gange.
- See my old DC area friends such as
Eric, Chris, Steve, Beth, Sarah, Daye, Renee, Kenneth, Leslie, Whitney, Dave, and many others. Visit my Son.
Tags: friends pycon holidays family python personal legacy-blogger