- Programming languages I've learned
Starting as an adolescent I've been learning programming languages. Here's a list of the ones I've learned.
- Converting Markdown Headers to Checklist
For those times when you write out a long markdown document that you want to convert to a checklist.
- Getting s3 pre-signed URLS using the Node.js AWS SDK v3
An easy-to-find copy/pastable reference for creating pre-signed URLs for getting of files using the Node.js AWS SDK v3.
- What's the Ultimate Reason for Working at Octopus Energy?
Wherin I conclude my discussion about why I work at Octopus Energy.
- What's the Best Thing about Working for Octopus Energy?
An in-depth discussion about my employment at Octopus Energy.
- Frontend Dev Resources
A list of useful references for leveling up frontend development skills.
- Moving to Vuepress
Why and how I'm moving my blog to vuepress.
- Authenticating via JWT using Django, Axios, and Vue
Getting DRF, JWT, Axios, and Vue to play nice
- Cookiecutter: Project Templates Made Easy
Cookiecutter makes creating and maintaining project templates easy and intuitive.
- Stupid Template Languages
- Using modernizr to help with canvas
- I want to give a class or talk at Pycon 2010
- What I learned at Pycon 2009
- Show me your open source Django blog application
- Sorting by dates in Plone tables